While the worship service is the time God administers His gifts of love and life to us, the Sunday School hour is our opportunity to learn about Him! And since our God is infinite, there is always more to learn. Join us from 9:45-10:30am to learn about our God and Savior. We’d also love to have you join us for brunch beforehand from 9:15-9:45am.
Current Adult Sunday School classes:
- Pastor Ed Auger is teaching in the Narthex on Taking the From of a Servant, through the book of Philippians.
- Deaconess Cherie Auger is teaching in Room 9 on Life Together, a Biblical study of Christian community and Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s essays.
Youth Sunday School classes:
- Preschool through Kindergarten are invited to Room 5 with Sarah Osterloh and Cheryl Hatton. This fall, they’re exploring the Old Testament.
- Elementary aged students are invited to the Library with Leslie Hallgarth and Diane Rivere. They are also learning about the Old Testament and how God protects his people in Egypt and the Exodus.
- Students in 6th through 12th grade meet with Emily in the FLY room. They are looking into the people who comprise the lineage of Jesus. This fall, they’re learning about the kings of Israel: from King David, the most important king, to King Josiah, the youngest king.
On Fifth Sundays, join us for a congregation-wide brunch. Bring something to share and join in fellowship following first service at 9:15am until 10:30am.